May 12, 2016
Episode 14 Show Notes
Episode 14 - Cleavage Distraction, Tach's Bedroom Chivalry and Nudist Colonies
- All 3 of us in studio this week
- Happy birthday to a friend of the podcast, Kiana
- Andrea goes paddle boarding while drinking
- SpaceX Elon Musk is at it again
- Space Movies like Independence Day 2
- Andrea is showing some cleavage in studio and Tach is distracted
- Adam presents an equal opportunity for male cleavage
- Nudist colonies and Orlando's own The Villages
- Tach wants to talk pregnancy
- Andrea reverses the "I Don't Believe You" comment back at Tach
- Bathroom attendants
- Adam tries Samsung VR experience
- Living Podcariously Guy-a-ry
DJ Gil Lugo
You're listening to Living Podcariously!
Bringing real men's perspectives; unfiltered, unapologetic.
Recorded live in the Living Podcariously studio in World Famous Cocoa Beach, FL.
Hosted by Tach and Adam!
This podcast may contain vulgar, explicit content to include conversations about sex or sexual references, drug and alcohol references, and general things men are interested in. Boobs, games, sports, boobs, strippers, boobs, drinks, bars, bands, boobs, perverted news, etc. You get the idea.
Smoke Rings Merritt Square Mall
Music Provided by
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License