Feb 26, 2016
We hit a ton of topics in this show to include a sports segment from Ron, Tach dating again, NASCAR Dads, and our new named segment. Thanks for listening.
- Adam and Tach bringing it in studio live
- Adam tosses an idea past Tach regarding the open auditions for a female for the
- Gingers have a special immunity to illness
- Tach didn't do a lot for Valentine's day
- Adam goes to see Deadpool as a Valentine's day present
- The boys talk Deadpool for a few minutes
- Visit our sponsors please :D
- Ron, Tach and Adam are all 3 very different Sports Fans
- Adam and Tach talk about their sports they like
- NASCAR dad's is a real demographic
- Top Gear is getting an American
- NASCAR is all about the wrecks
- Kentucky Derby should change riders like NASCAR changes tires
- Sports segment with Ron
- Adam can't pronounce Demonican Sue
- Ron gets an e-mail from Vinny
- T'aint Gate?
- Adam says HGH is like heroine
- How do you tie sports to 90s video games?
- Blues Traveler and Mardi Gras concert in Cocoa Village
- Partying in this area leads to all ages and types of people to show up
- Time for Jimmy (friend of the show) to name the segment
- New segment name is Diary + Guys = Guy-a-ry!
- Living Podcariously Guy-a-ry with 6 new questions for men
- Eric, John and Jimmy from T'aint Funny need to come visit
- Do the idea of making out begin to wein off over time with a
- Adam has no clue when the Titanic sailed
- Gotta be careful out there while dating
- Tach is now back in the dating game
- Tach has a great ALS Ice Bucket Video
- Does sex degrade in frequency over the relationship
You're listening to Living Podcariously!
Bringing real men's perspectives; unfiltered, unapologetic.
Recorded live in the Living Podcariously studio in World Famous Cocoa Beach, FL.
Hosted by Tach and Adam!
This podcast may contain vulgar, explicit content to include conversations about sex or sexual references, drug and alcohol references, and general things men are interested in. Boobs, games, sports, boobs, strippers, boobs, drinks, bars, bands, boobs, perverted news, etc. You get the idea.
Josh Wilson with Rave In A Box
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License