Mar 2, 2016
This week Adam and Tach review some really interesting Penis facts, Ron calls in for a non-sports update, we learn that semen is an antidepressant and Tach wants a cuddle party.
- Recap on the Seafood and Music Fest at Port Canaveral
- Leap Day recording and some interesting facts
- Should a girl propose to a guy
- Adam Ruins Everything Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5kWu1ifBGU
- A little Oscars recap
- Adam gets the best movie wrong (It was Spotlight not Room)
- Adam also gets the director of Star Wars wrong
- Adam gets score vs music wrong too
...Adam should stick to women
- Should Living Podcariously give out awards?
- Kids love playing Minecraft, as does Tach
- Tach recaps 17 Strange Facts about Penises
- Tach demonstrates where the Candiru enters the body
- Shameless plug for The Twisted Ten
- Tach and Jimmy find a playboy in the woods
- Semen can cure depression!!!
- A little bit about The Twisted Ten
- Tach wants to take the show to a cuddle party
- Ron calls into the show
- Its difficult to maintain a muscular physique over time according to Tach
- Ron seems to always talk about men's junk
- The Guy-a-ry
You're listening to Living Podcariously!
Bringing real men's perspectives; unfiltered, unapologetic.
Recorded live in the Living Podcariously studio in World Famous Cocoa Beach, FL.
Hosted by Tach and Adam!
This podcast may contain vulgar, explicit content to include conversations about sex or sexual references, drug and alcohol references, and general things men are interested in. Boobs, games, sports, boobs, strippers, boobs, drinks, bars, bands, boobs, perverted news, etc. You get the idea.
Josh Wilson with Rave In A Box
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License