Dec 7, 2016
Episode 39 - Should We Sing Christmas Songs, Jay is a Genius and LP Goes to Compete
- All 4 of us are in studio
- Jay drops a hint about a relationship
- We receive a few e-mails from listeners
- Tom and Dan Cahoots Ski Ball tournament. Living Podcariously is gonna have 3 teams to compete
- Jay is a genius about Pimps and Hoes
- The cast is going to do some Christmas Songs for the listeners
- Tach bring us another 'It's Game Time'
- Connor Hughes guested on Tom and Dan podcast and plugged the shit out of Living Podcariously
- Jay busted his radio in his car
- Andrea brings us the Guy-A-Ry
You're listening to Living Podcariously!
Bringing real men's perspectives; unfiltered, unapologetic.
Recorded live in the Living Podcariously studio in World Famous Cocoa Beach, FL.
Hosted by Tach, Adam, Andrea and Jay!
This podcast may contain vulgar, explicit content to include conversations about sex or sexual references, drug and alcohol references, and general things men are interested in. Boobs, games, sports, boobs, strippers, boobs, drinks, bars, bands, boobs, perverted news, etc. You get the idea.
DJ Gil Lugo
Music Provided by
DJ Gil Lugo
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License