Mar 30, 2017
Episode 54 Show Notes
- Jay brings a friend to the studio Buddy Marcell
- Shout Out to Burn It Down show
- Text Etiquette Top Ten Rules
- Jason and Damion from Village Idiot Pub join us for a segment
- Jay tells us his story about seeing a FL Panther
- Tach brings us an Improv version of 'It's Game Time'
- Andrea brings us The Guy-a-ry
The Village Idiot 5k is upon us so Jason and Damion stop in studio to talk a little about it. Tach tells grown ass men how they should and shouldn't text, Jay sees a FL Panther (or was is a Cougar in a bar) and Tach brings an Improv version of It's Game Time! Thanks for Listening.
GoFundMe to Support our friend of the show, Xavier. https://www.gofundme.com/5m7cr-help-muffin
Link to Damion Suomi and the Minor Prophets
You're listening to Living Podcariously!
Bringing real men's perspectives; unfiltered, unapologetic.
Recorded live in the Living Podcariously studio in World Famous Cocoa Beach, FL.
Hosted by Tach, Adam, Andrea and Jay!
This podcast may contain vulgar, explicit content to include conversations about sex or sexual references, drug and alcohol references, and general things men are interested in. Boobs, games, sports, boobs, strippers, boobs, drinks, bars, bands, boobs, perverted news, etc. You get the idea.
DJ Gil Lugo
Music Provided by
DJ Gil Lugo
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License