Apr 26, 2017
Episode 58 Show Notes
- Jay brings his friend Raul over to LP studio. He and Raul are
going to start
another Podcast themed around being Dads, Movies and Entertainment
- Netflix 13 Reasons Why spoiled but not on our show
- Tach is excited about a Sex Theme Park in Brazil
- Gary and Stefani from Lowlife Bikes joins us. We got to see some really cool
bikes and ride them.
- We talk with Gary about making a custom Living Podcariously bike
- Tach bring a Playboy list of "Thoughts Every Guy Has Thought During Sex"
- Adam and Andrea went to see "The Ritz" at Cocoa Beach's Surfside Theatre
- Tach bring "It's Game Time"
- What happens when you combine an Italian, a Pirate and a Grandma, what do you get?
- Andrea bring us the "Guy-a-ry"
Lowlife Bikes comes by studio this week and we got to ride a
couple of their
creations. Jay brings in his friend Raoul by and they tease their new podcast.
Tach deleviers one of the best 'It's Game Time' segments yet.
Infinite Points Performing
You're listening to Living Podcariously!
Bringing real men's perspectives; unfiltered, unapologetic.
Recorded live in the Living Podcariously studio in World Famous Cocoa Beach, FL.
Hosted by Tach, Adam, Andrea and Jay!
This podcast may contain vulgar, explicit content to include conversations about sex or sexual references, drug and alcohol references, and general things men are interested in. Boobs, games, sports, boobs, strippers, boobs, drinks, bars, bands, boobs, perverted news, etc. You get the idea.
DJ Gil Lugo
Music Provided by
DJ Gil Lugo
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License