Jun 30, 2017
Episode 68 Show Notes
James, Cory and Bill from Hot Pink the Band join us in studio
this week. They
take part in a very tasty Game Time from Tach and give great advice on Andrea
Joy's Guy-a-ry. Check them out at our July 7th listener event in Cocoa Village.
Thanks for Listening!
- Join us at the Village Idiot Pub July 7th at 7pm for the 'Get Lucky at the
Idiot' listener event
- We chat with Hot Pink about their amazing lives as musicians and their band
- Tach asks about collecting vinyl
- Adam was gifted by Andrea a record player and his first new record, Nirvana
- The band and Tach talks about where to find great vinyl
- Andrea brings us 'The Guy-a-ry'
- Adam asks the guys from Hot Pink if they want to do a Hot Pink makeover
- Tach brings 'It's Game Time' with a tasteful spin
- We all try the Hot Sauce from Hot Pink
- We had to revisit the unusual sexual practices or names since the last time the
band was in it was such a great bit
You're listening to Living Podcariously!
Bringing real men's perspectives; unfiltered, unapologetic.
Recorded live in the Living Podcariously studio in World Famous Cocoa Beach, FL.
Hosted by Tach, Adam, Andrea and Jay!
This podcast may contain vulgar, explicit content to include conversations about sex or sexual references, drug and alcohol references, and general things men are interested in. Boobs, games, sports, boobs, strippers, boobs, drinks, bars, bands, boobs, perverted news, etc. You get the idea.
Music Provided by
DJ Gil Lugo
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License