Oct 23, 2017
Episode 80 Show Notes
- Jay's Almost Last Episode with the team
- Adam takes out Andrea's daughter for a special diner
- Tach recaps his date he brought to the show last week
- Andrea finds a list about why guys are so weird, and somehow makes it about Adam :P
- Andrea bring questions from the girls changing room from Beauty and the Beast
Tach recaps his dating disaster, Andrea bring some questions from the dressing room girls of Beauty and the Beast and Adam may take celebrating becoming a woman to far. You tell us! :) As always, thanks for listening!
*The opinions and views heard on Living Podcariously or any Dichotomy Media, L.L.C. podcast are those of the hosts, guests and callers and do not reflect the opinions of the sponsors, Libsyn or the employers of the hosts. *
You're listening to Living Podcariously!
Bringing real men's perspectives; unfiltered, unapologetic.
Recorded live in the Living Podcariously studio in World Famous Cocoa Beach, FL.
Hosted by Tach, Adam, Andrea and Jay!
This podcast may contain vulgar, explicit content to include conversations about sex or sexual references, drug and alcohol references, and general things men are interested in. Boobs, games, sports, boobs, strippers, boobs, drinks, bars, bands, boobs, perverted news, etc. You get the idea.
Music Provided by
DJ Gil Lugo
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License