Nov 17, 2017
Episode 83 Show Notes
Rocky Socha with 'What's The Fuss?' Podcast returns this week on Living Podcariously! We dig down the rabbit hole of celebrity sex scandals a little. Tach brings a new game to 'It's Game Time' and Andrea Joy takes questions from our listeners for the 'Guy-a-ry'. As always, Thanks for listening!
- Rocky Socha with 'What's The Fuss?' Podcast joins us in studio
- Coconut Oil has uses from lube to cooking to healing. Its amazing!
- We chat about celebrities that have been caught up in sexual exploits
- Tach brings a list of Celebrities accused of poor sexual conduct in the past
- Rocky talks to us about his podcast, 'What's The Fuss?' as well as PFT Media
- Tach brings us a new game in 'It's Game Time'
- We talk about Brent Allan Salon and Day Spa coming on board
- Andrea bring us another installation of the 'Guy-a-ry'
What's The Fuss? Podcast
*The opinions and views heard on Living Podcariously or any Dichotomy Media, L.L.C. podcast are those of the hosts, guests and callers and do not reflect the opinions of the sponsors, Libsyn or the employers of the hosts. *
You're listening to Living Podcariously!
Bringing real men's perspectives; unfiltered, unapologetic.
Recorded live in the Living Podcariously studio in World Famous Cocoa Beach, FL.
Hosted by Tach, Adam, Andrea and Jay!
This podcast may contain vulgar, explicit content to include conversations about sex or sexual references, drug and alcohol references, and general things men are interested in. Boobs, games, sports, boobs, strippers, boobs, drinks, bars, bands, boobs, perverted news, etc. You get the idea.
Music Provided by
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License