Mar 2, 2018
Episode 90 Show Notes
Josh as well as Andrea and Adam share their discovery of the sex of their expected babies, we recap The Salty Fox's Chili Cook-off and Tach shares secret fears of men. As always, thanks for listening!
- We cover The Salty Fox's Chili Cook-off
- We talk about a Living Podcariously Cook Off and it may be a Pie Cook Off Contest
- Josh shares his Road Rage feelings for bad drivers
- Andrea finds a contest about winning a wedding
- Baby updates: "It's a Girl" & "It's a Girl"
- Tach talks about his podcast T'aint Funny and the guys
- Secret Fears that 90% of men are afraid to talk about, from Tach
- Tach can't say I Love You
- Andrea Joy brings the 'Guy-a-ry'
*The opinions and views heard on Living Podcariously or any Dichotomy Media, L.L.C. podcast are those of the hosts, guests and callers and do not reflect the opinions of the sponsors, Libsyn or the employers of the hosts. *
You're listening to Living Podcariously!
Bringing real men's perspectives; unfiltered, unapologetic.
Recorded live in the Living Podcariously studio in World Famous Cocoa Beach, FL.
Hosted by Tach, Adam, Andrea and Mr. Wilson!
This podcast may contain vulgar, explicit content to include conversations about sex or sexual references, drug and alcohol references, and general things men are interested in. Boobs, games, sports, boobs, strippers, boobs, drinks, bars, bands, boobs, perverted news, etc. You get the idea.
Music Provided by
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License