Mar 22, 2018
Episode 92 Show Notes
Tach's daughter Jasmine joins us in studio and we do everything we can to embarrass Tach. We talk about the differences between generations and the parties they throw and Tach brings back 'It's Game Time'. As always, thanks for listening!
- Tach's daughter Jasmine joins us on this episode. It's ok, she
- We immediately start in on the embarrassing topics with Tach since his daughter is in studio
- Mr. Wilson recaps his European Backpacking month long trip
- Adam and Andrea recap a local Fondue party they got invited to
- We cover parties between the generations
- We recap our Salty Fox Live show a little
- Tach did a music collaboration with his daughter
- Josh (Mr. Wilson) is launching a beard oil business called 'Masterful Beard'
- Tach brings back 'It's Game Time'
- We recap the Twisted Ten episode where we recap the Flat Earth guys
- We came up with the ultimate photo bomb but missed the chance
- Scientists have discovered / invented a new form of matter
*The opinions and views heard on Living Podcariously or any Dichotomy Media, L.L.C. podcast are those of the hosts, guests and callers and do not reflect the opinions of the sponsors, Libsyn or the employers of the hosts. *
You're listening to Living Podcariously!
Bringing real men's perspectives; unfiltered, unapologetic.
Recorded live in the Living Podcariously studio in World Famous Cocoa Beach, FL.
Hosted by Tach, Adam, Andrea and Mr. Wilson!
This podcast may contain vulgar, explicit content to include conversations about sex or sexual references, drug and alcohol references, and general things men are interested in. Boobs, games, sports, boobs, strippers, boobs, drinks, bars, bands, boobs, perverted news, etc. You get the idea.
Music Provided by
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License